If you're anything like us, once you've found a recipe you like, you want to share it with everyone to try! So we're giving away our favourite secret brownie recipe for you to make, love and share!
We've made this one directly in our Rectangle Eco Stow, in regular cake tins using our Un-Baking Paper and even mini brownies in our Silicone Muffin Cups!
This one from Karissa's Vegan Kitchen and once you've tried it you will see why!
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (melted in the microwave or saucepan)
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup of non-dairy milk (we use almond)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt (more if you love that sweet and salty flavour!)
- 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Chopped mixed nuts for decorating
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c
- Melt your vegan butter and whisk with your sugar and then add your milk and vanilla extract
- Karissa advises to mix the dry ingredients in another bowl but for ease (and laziness!) we've always added it in one bowl and haven't had any issues!
- Mix until it's all combined and add your chocolate chips
- Line your brownie dish with Un-Baking Paper, or place the mixture directly in your Rectangle Eco Stow
- Add to your oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top has hardened slightly and the edges start pulling away from the side. You can test with a toothpick but it's actually good to remove this one from the oven while it's still a bit gooey!
- Cool for 30 minutes - 1 hour and enjoy this deliciousness!
- We keep this in the fridge and have frozen it too, but to be honest it usually comes out of the oven and disappears within the hour...it's that good!
- We've added chopped nuts and extra choc chips on ours for serving too which is super yum!
Enjoy and don't forget to tag @karissasvegankitchen if you make this one! We love you for bringing this into our life Karissa!