Eco Friendly Cleaning Products
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
Natural Cleaning Products for the Kitchen, Bathroom & Home
Superheroes are among us. They help save the planet while they do the chores. Our natural homeware products are not only eco-friendly but stylish as well.
- Grime-busting soaps and cleaning bars containing refreshing, non-synthetic fragrances using essential oils for effortless, effective cleaning.
- Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner bars for soft silky hair.
- Cellulose dishwashing sponges and natural kitchen loofahs that are compostable.
- Super absorbent, organic cotton dishcloths that don’t leave behind nasty microplastics.
- Brushes and scrubbers are ethically made using natural materials.
- Tea towels made from hemp that are sustainable and durable.
- And a game-changing biodegradable bin liner that complies with Australian Standard AS4736 that will break down in any environment where there is oxygen and microorganisms.
We have everything you need to keep your home squeaky clean. It’s time to detoxify your life from plastics that clutter your home and poison our beautiful environment.
All our products are absolutely free of chemicals, plastics, and everything else you can’t pronounce.
Bundle up on essential items and save money as well as the planet.
Do eco-friendly products work?
Our many happy customers prove that eco-friendly products work just as well as traditional cleaning products. At Seed & Sprout, we combine the best tried and true ingredients with innovation to create highly effective, non-toxic, and healthier products for you and our environment.
Some of the active ingredients in our cleaning products include:
- Sodium cocoate, which forms the base of all our cleaning bars. It is a mild and eco-friendly alternative to sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and like SLS, it is a surfactant that gives soap the characteristic foamy, bubbly consistency. But unlike chemical-laden SLS that are harmful to your skin, sodium cocoate is derived from coconut and does the same job as SLS minus the skin irritation.
- Sodium bicarbonate is a powerful natural cleaning agent that dissolves dirt, grime, and oils. It balances the skin's pH, allowing it to do what does best - protect you from pathogens.
We also use various essential oils to naturally scent our products, such as lemon peel oil to awaken the senses and uplift the mood, pink grapefruit to invigorate and revitalise, and lemon myrtle oil to uplift. Essential oils are naturally effective antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral agents. So our cleaning products are not only effective at making your home look good, they make you feel good as well.
Seed & Sprout Mission
Seed and Sprout stand for equality and respect for both people and the planet, for a better future for everyone. That’s why we sell only ethically sourced, planet-saving, proudly Australian, eco-friendly cleaning products that won’t break the budget or the environment.
Our innovative products are designed to be practical and beautiful, all while minimising harm to our precious planet. Kind of like a unicorn, we’d like to think.
They are sourced from trusted suppliers and partners and are ethically made. We also carefully choose our products with consideration to their end of life. This means that every product we develop is not only fit for purpose, but every component in its creation and distribution is long-lasting and recyclable, compostable, and leaves behind zero waste at the end of its life.
For our silicone products, we offer a Take-Back Program in partnership with TerraCycle to take back silicone products that can’t be re-used to recycle.
All of our Bars are Certified Palm Oil Free by the Orangutan Alliance.
Say goodbye to pesky poisonous plastic forever!