Keen to get some lunch box ideas for protein and veggie filled delights that your kids will actually eat?
Introducing a delicious & nutritious Zucchini Slice that your kids will love. It's also very eco(nomical) and a great idea to freeze in our Seed & Sprout Silicone Food Pouches or our Eco Stows so you can be super organised.
A perfect alternative to a sandwich to switch things up in the daily lunches - this zucchini slice is soft and fluffy and on repeat at our house.
- 2x zucchinis, grated
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1x onion, grated
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- In a large bowl, add grated zucchini, flour, eggs, cheese, onion and salt and pepper
- Give a good mix through and set aside
- Using the Seed and Sprout eco stow, line it with Seed and Sprout unbaking paper and pour the zucchini mix into stow.
- Pop in oven for 30 mins or until light and fluffy on the inside and golden on the top
- Once cooked, remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut up the slice and portion it into the Seed and Sprout CrunchBox for your littles.
- Store the rest in the Eco Stows and keep in fridge for freshness!