Calling all lunchtime superheroes! Get ready to add a delicious twist to your lunchboxes with our Easy Air Fryer Veggie Quiche Recipe - the perfect snack for you and your little munchkins!
1 small red capsicum
1/2 red onion
4 cherry tomatoes
100g danish feta
1. Chop up the capsicum, onion, tomatoes and feta into small pieces (if serving to toddlers I would dice up super fine).
2. In a large bowl crack the 5 eggs and give them a whisk. Place the chopped vegetables into the egg mix and stir.
3. Add salt and pepper and stir.
4. Using Air Fryer Mini Pie Dish, pour the ingredients into them.
5. Set the Air Fryer to 180 degrees & cook quiches for 15-20 minutes until the tops are golden and the egg is cooked through.
6. Serve warm with a side salad, or serve cold in lunchboxes - these ones are always a winner!