Indulge your taste buds with a delightful twist on classic lemon tarts - the Air Fryer Lemon Tarts! Elevate your dessert game effortlessly with this quick and easy recipe. With just a few simple steps, you'll be experiencing the perfect blend of tangy and sweet flavours.
2x sheets shortcrust pastry, defrosted
1 cup condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a bowl add the condensed milk, egg and vanilla essence.
2. Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the bowl and stir until all mixed through.
3. Place your seed and sprout air fryer mini pie moulds onto the pastry and cut around them.
4. Once you have the cut out moulds, place the pastry into each mould.
5. Fill the moulds with the condensed milk mixture and top each one with grated lemon rind from the lemon you used earlier.
6. Carefully place the moulds into the air fryer at 180 degrees and approximately 6-8 minutes. (Keep checking just to make sure you don’t burn them)
7. Take them out once the tops are bubbling and golden. Serve straight away or save for a special occasion- these are going to be a crowd favourite.