So this one's going to be on high rotation at your place, you have been warned! This recipe inspiration comes from our delightful & talented Sarah from Seed & Sprout HQ. These are a healthy, vegan friendly & can be made dairy & gluten free. These treats are super simple to make - you only need a handful of ingredients & some Un-Baking Paper!
200 grams of Medjool dates
1/2 cup of Natural Peanut Butter (can substitute for other nut butters)
80 grams Vegan chocolate
1. Place all ingredients out on the bench & line a tray with Un-Baking Paper.
2. Slice open the dates, remove the pit & fold open. Place dates on tray - lining them up to be filled. Add some nut butter to each open date.
3. Heat Vegan chocolate in a glass dish (we used a 450ml Wategos Pantry Jar) and dunk each date into the chocolate. Then drizzle chocolate across the tray - making sure each date has some chocolate.
4. Place in the fridge (or freezer) until it sets.
5. Peel each date off the Un-Baking Paper (warning this is seriously satisfying!). Place into an airtight container (we used an Eco-Stow Rectangle)
6. Wipe off excess food & wash Un-Baking Paper in warm soap water with The Dish Bar & Pot Scrubber. Dry and roll for storage in your kitchen. Check out the full blog on how to care for your Un-Baking Paper.