2 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup milk
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 cup milk choc buttons
3 zucchini’s, grated
1. In a large mixing bowl add flour, sugar and eggs.
2. Continue to add milk, cacao powder and chocolate buttons.
3. Grate the zucchini’s and add them into your bowl. Stir well.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
5. Using your seed and sprout muffin cases, carefully put your muffin mixture into the cases.
6. Once they are 3/4 filled, pop them in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until it is soft and fluffy on the inside.
7. Serve warm, or once cooled down pop them into an air tight container and use for kids lunches.