Worried about pesticides on your potatoes? Or microplastics on your carrots? Keep your veggies fresh and clean for the whole family with the natural and plastic free kit!A zero waste solution to wash away all the unwanted nasties, so you can enjoy eating anything from the earth with all of its natural goodness! Our Vege Bar is made with natural ingredients including essential oils, with completely zero aftertaste.
Store your bar in our Aluminium Travel Tin at home or take your duo with you on trips if you want. Why only clean all your greens when you're at home? Get them back to their natural goodness no matter where you are!
The Vegetable Brush is plant based, 100% biodegradable and vegan friendly. So if and when it reaches an end of life, it's 100% compostable. Happy scrubbing!
Our entire Bar range received a prestigious Good Design Award Winner 2022 in recognition for outstanding design as well the social and environmental impacts. Each of our Bars is equivalent to 3.5 plastic bottles so while we help you to save money, YOU save the planet from plastic and harsh chemicals. Yay!
1 x Vegetable Brush made from sisal fibres & FSC certified bamboo
1 x The Vege Bar in our Lemon & Rosemary scent
1 x Aluminium Travel Tin
- Free from Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, PEG & Silicones
- Bar and packaging is designed, developed & produced in Australia
- The Vegetable brush contains non-scratch bristles, which makes it great for cleaning pots and pans as well as your veggies!
- Our new and improved (slightly larger sized) Travel Tin fits all of the Seed & Sprout Bars perfectly, with extra room for the fingers to easily grab them out of the tin.
- We know having access to organic produce isn't always an option when you're travelling, so why not take your vegetable cleaning trio with you on trips? That way you and your family can avoid those extra nasties
Vegetable Brush: 13cm L x 5.5cm W x 4cm H
The Vege Bar: 6cm (D) x 2.5cm (H) | 80g
The Travel Tin: 8cm x 3.5cm
- After using your Vegetable Brush, allow it to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, so that the water can flow away from moisture-sensitive areas. If you would like to give it a deeper clean, place it in a bowl of distilled white vinegar, rinse, shake off the excess water and hang to dry.
- Hand wash Travel Tin only. Re-use it over and over and if it ever reaches an end of life, it's 100% recyclable at your kerbside with your food cans!
- FSC Certified Bamboo: FSC stands for Forest Stewardship Council and it ensures that FSC materials and products have been checked at every stage of processing, so customers purchasing products sold with FSC claims can be confident that they are genuinely FSC certified.
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience:
Standard Australia Post eParcel
$10 flat rate or FREE Standard AU Shipping on orders over $100
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware or ceramic items internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.