Introducing our Ice Cream Mould Set – the ultimate way to cool down with your favourite frozen treats! This set includes a versatile icy pole mould, handy silicone baking paper for decorating your treats, and a convenient silicone reusable pouch to store them all in!
Create delicious homemade icy poles or ice cream with ease using the mould, then add your own creative touch by decorating them. Get creative and then store your decorated ice creams and icy poles without the mess by using the reusable baking paper.
Use melted chocolate, coconut yoghurt, nuts or sprinkles to decorate and simply re-freeze your creations on a flat space in your freezer. Once frozen, they will easily peel off the non-stick silicone baking paper. Voila! Treats for you and the kids!
For batch storage, our reusable silicone pouch is the perfect solution, ensuring you can enjoy your icy poles whenever you like. Stay refreshed and satisfy your sweet cravings the eco-friendly way with this Ice Cream Mould set.
1 x Square Un-Baking Paper Set of 2 in Graphite
2 x Large Silicone Food Pouch 1.5L Capacity with slider to close
- Made from LFGB certified silicone.
- Our pouches are leak-proof and airtight with sliders that taper in as they glide on, sealing contents.
- The Icy Pole Mould creates 12 icy poles and comes with a pack of wooden icy pole sticks. It's super easy to clean & reuse and is great for any leftover juice or smoothie.
- H: 9cm / W: 21cm / D: 13.5cm
Square Un-Baking Paper: Graphite
- 30cm x 30cm each
2 x Large Silicone Food Pouch
- 1500ml/1.5L Capacity | 28cm x 21cm
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 230 degrees celsius
- Exercise caution when using under the grill, do not let them make contact with the exposed hot element
- Avoid anything sharp near the mats as it will cut them
- Do not cut directly onto the mats
- Not suitable for Air Fryers (as it will prevent the air from circulating through the food)
- Want to learn more how to care for your Un-Baking Paper? Check out our full Un-Baking Paper Care Guide here.
Silicone Food Pouches: The silicone pouches can either be hand washed or placed in the dishwasher. For harder to reach spots and food stains, use small brush with some vinegar and baking soda and gently scrub the affected area. The best way to dry the silicone pouch is by using a tea towel or an absorbent cloth. Alternatively they can be left open to air dry. Our pouches are dishwasher, microwave & freezer safe and are heat resistant between 50C~250C.
Icy Pole Mould: To clean your Icy Pole Set, either hand wash or pop it straight into the dishwasher!
- LFGB Approved
We ship with Australia Post within 1-3 business days. Express orders are shipped same day or next.
Standard Australia Post
$13 flat rate or FREE Standard AU Shipping on orders over $149
$18 flat rate
International Shipping Available (customs fees paid locally) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.