There are fewer things more satisfying than a plastic-free pantry. Our new Sustainable Pantry Storage Set will un-plastic your pantry and have it looking beautiful at the same time!
Our Lennox Pantry Jar Set includes 3 sustainable pieces of plastic-free organisation that your pantry needs!
We all love an organised kitchen, and there's nothing like organising the pantry AND doing your bit for the planet at the same time.
Featuring borosilicate glass & sturdy tin bases paired with bamboo lids, you can say goodbye to plastic containers once and for all!
- 1 x Pantry Storage Tins Set of 3
- 1 x Lennox Pantry Jar Set of 3
- Features our brand new Vegetable Storage Tins and Pantry Storage Tins
- Everything matches beautifully, so you can go plastic-free in style
- Keeps your produce fresher for longer, reducing waste in your kitchen
- Each tin is 10.5cm (L) x 10.5cm (W) x 12cm (H)
- Vegetable Storage Tins:
- Small: 11.5cm (L) x 11.5cm (W) x 15cm (H)
- Medium: 14.5cm (L) x 14.5cm (W) x 17.5cm (H)
- Large: 20cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 24cm (H)
- Lennox Pantry Jars:
- 1 x 1900ml capacity | 31.5cm x 9.5cm
- 1 x 1100ml capacity | 18.5cm x 9.5cm
- 1 x 650ml capacity | 11.5cm x 9.5cm
- Lennox Pantry Jars: Hand wash before first use. Glass bottoms can go in the dishwasher, hand wash the bamboo lids. For caked on food, soak glass bottoms in solution of baking soda and dish soap. Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the bamboo lids. Dry bamboo lids promptly and allow them to dry properly before using them.
- FSC Certified Bamboo
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience:
Standard Australia Post eParcel
$10 flat rate or FREE Standard AU Shipping on orders over $100
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware or ceramic items internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.