What's In Our Sensitive Deodorant?
Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Oil, Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays [Corn] Starch, Oryza Sativa [Rice] Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Ricinus Communis [Castor] Seed Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrated Silica, Water, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera [Carnauba] Wax, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Corn Starch: Cornstarch soaks up excess moisture and helps to keep your armpits feeling dry.
- Tapioca Starch: helps deodorants to absorb sweat while respecting the natural perspiration of the body and it makes the skin soft to touch.
- Coconut Oil: Kills bacteria, fungi, and yeast which is what happens when sweat interacts with your body and causes body odour. Therefore, getting rid of the problem of body odour in a totally natural way along with the other ingredients works a treat.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: helps to naturally neutralise odours by eradicating bacteria.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: Natural deodorising properties and has a soothing emotional effect that promotes greater feelings of relaxation, emotional stability, and optimism.