To celebrate Plastic Free July, we've created a Limited Edition Conscious Cleaning Bundle so you make some quality plastic free swaps in your kitchen, for less! Not to mention we'll throw in one of our Best Selling Dish Bars for FREE!
Put an end to plastics in your kitchen! This bundle includes everything you need to get your dishes squeaky clean without having to resort to plastic products.
Our best selling Dish Brush is great for standard dishes and our Pot Scrubber adds the extra scrubbing power needed for those harder to clean pots, pans and trays. We've included a replacement head for your Dish Brush so you have a spare up your sleeve.
This bundle also includes our Palm Oil Free Certified Dish Bar for FREE! A delicious smelling bar that is the perfect alternative to liquid detergent that comes in plastic bottles - no thanks!
- 2 x Compostable Sponge + Scourer Sets (4 sponges in total)
- 1 x Dish Brush
- 1 x Dish Brush Replacement Head
- 1 x Pot Scrubber
- 1 x FREE Dish Bar
- Our Compostable Sponges are your answer to plastic scourers. Featuring a loofah side for harder to clean surfaces and another cellulose side for foaming and absorbing moisture. The ultimate combo!
- One Dish Bar is the equivalent to 3.5 x 300ml washing up liquid bottles so imagine how many plastic bottles you will save every year! Store in our Aluminium travel tin to extend the life of your bar.
- The Dish Brush is made from bamboo with sisal bristles. The head is 100% home compostable.
- You can scrub stubborn stains off your dishes thanks to the Pot Scrubber. And minus the plastic!
- Compostable Sponges: Rinse and squeeze after each use & home compostable at the end of its life.
- Dish Brush: After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas. If you need to clean your Dish Brush, place it in a bowl of distilled white vinegar, rinse, shake off excess water and hang to dry.
- Pot Scrubber: After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas. If you need to clean your Pot Scrubber, place it in a bowl of distilled white vinegar, rinse, shake off excess water and hang to dry.
- The Dish Bar: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer. Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is compostable.
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience:
Standard Australia Post eParcel
$10 flat rate or FREE Standard AU Shipping on orders over $100
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware or ceramic items internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.