The bundle of all bundles! An epic collection of our favourite eco products, including an assortment of our best selling Bars. Making it all the easier (and cheaper!) for you to eliminate plastic from your Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundry.
We know going plastic-free doesn’t happen overnight, so we believe it's the small steps we can each take everyday that can lead to a more sustainable life. And we all have to start somewhere...right?
We created this bundle to set you up for success on your plastic-free journey, and to look stylish while you do it! It includes 12 essential items from Organic Bulk Food Bags to our handy Pot Scrubber, so that you can start to eliminate single-use plastic from your life and save money while you do it!
- 1 x Mixed Mesh Tote
- 1 x Organic Mesh Produce Bag (Set of 5)
- 1 x Cellulose Sponge: Set of 2 (Cloud)
- 1 x Dish Brush
- 1 x Pot Scrubber
- 1 x Eco Toothbrush (Pack of 3)
- 1 x Lip Balm (Peppermint)
- 1 x Body Bar (Rose Geranium)
- 1 x Dish Bar (Pink Grapefruit)
- 1 x Stain Remover Bar
- 1 x Vege Bar
- Simple plastic-free swaps that can be introduced into your life with ease
- Includes our Dish Bar and Pot Scrubber to un-plastic your kitchen sink
- Get yourself or someone else started on their eco-journey or just continue your good work!
- Organic Mesh Produce Bags: various sizes
- Mixed Mesh Tote Bag: standard size
- Cellulose Sponge Set: 17cm x 19cm each sponge
- Dish Brush: 23cm x 5cm (at widest point)
- Pot Scrubber: 5cm diameter x 8cm high
- Eco Toothbrush (set of 3): Toothbrush size: 19cm x 1cm. Toothbrush head: 3cm x 1cm. Soft bristles.
- Lip Balm (peppermint): 10g | 6cm x 3.5cm x 1cm
- Each of the bars are: 80g | 6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
- Cellulose Sponges: Simply rinse and squeeze after use and place in the washing machine or dishwasher when required. At the end of its life, the cloth is home compostable.
- Dish Brush: After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas. If you need to clean your Dish Brush, place it in a bowl of distilled white vinegar, rinse, shake off excess water and hang to dry.
- Pot Scrubber: After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas. If you need to clean your Pot Scrubber, place it in a bowl of distilled white vinegar, rinse, shake off excess water and hang to dry.
- Lip Balm: Apply to clean, dry lips. Reapply as often as needed. Use it till it's gone then please re-use the tin and recycle at the end of its life. Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process. The tin is reusable for whatever you need, great for hair ties or storing jewellery for travelling, like earrings, rings; all the small things that get lost.
- Body Bar: Wet the bar, work into a lather with your hands and apply to damp skin on the area of the body you wish to wash, rinse, and towel dry. Store out of direct contact with water when not in use.
- The Dish Bar: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer. Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is compostable.
- Stain Remover Bar: Run the bar under warm water then work into the offending mark/s. Leave to sit for a few minutes then pop into your regular wash cycle. Now, put your feet up! Store out of direct contact with water when not in use.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton | GOTS is the Global Organic Textile Standard. There are high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria.
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience:
Standard Australia Post eParcel
$10 flat rate or FREE Standard AU Shipping on orders over $100
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware or ceramic items internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.