The Ultimate Bundle For The Eco Traveller! Seven pieces of sleek and chic eco-friendly self care items that after you try, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them!
Whether you're reducing plastic in your bathroom or heading off on an adventure and don't want to leave your plastic-free goodies behind - this is the bundle for you!
Featuring our Best Selling Aussie Made Lemon Myrtle Body Bar, coveted vegan friendly Body Brush, decadent Rose Geranium Sensitive Deodorant, fresh and uplifting Peppermint Lip Balm, this is one punchy planet friendly pack!
So that you have somewhere to keep your new eco friendly treasures, we've included our practical Hemp Travel Case so that you don't have to leave anything behind!
- 1 x Body Brush with Beech wood handle, sisal bristles & cotton handle
- 1 x Sensitive Deodorant in Rose Geranium Scent
- 1 x Lip Balm in Peppermint Scent
- 1 x Aluminium Travel Tin
- 1 x Soap Saver Bag/Body Exfoliator
- 1 x Hemp Travel Case
- The Travel Case is perfect for storing all of your self-care plastic-free goodies, and taking them with you on your adventures!
- The Aussie Made Palm Oil Free Certified Body Bar is a game changer!
- The Body Brush is a great way to look after your skin this Winter.
- The Body Bar: 6cm diameter x 2.5cm high | 80g
- Sensitive Deodorant: 8cm x 5cm x 1.5cm
- Lip Balm: 6cm x 3.5cm x 1cm
- Soap Saver: 14cm x 10cm
- Aluminium Travel Tin: 7cm diameter x 3.5cm high
- The Travel Case: 22cm long x 18cm wide x 8cm high
- The Body Bar: Wet the bar, work into a lather with your hands and apply to damp skin on the area of the body you wish to wash, rinse, and towel dry.
- Lip Balm: Apply to clean, dry lips. Reapply as often as needed. Use it till it's gone then please re-use the tin and recycle at the end of its life. Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process. The tin is reusable for whatever you need, great for hair ties or storing jewellery for travelling, like earrings, rings; all the small things that get lost.
- Soap Saver: Massage into skin in circular motions either on its own, worn as a mitten or with soap inside. Hang to dry after use. It's made from 100% sisal, so at the end of it's life, simply dispose of this bag in your compost.
- Aluminium Travel Tin: Re-use this tin over and over, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
- The Travel Case: Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Our pieces are made to last, but we always like to keep the End of Life in mind. We've teamed up with Upparel, a company on a mission to reduce the amount of textiles that end up in landfill each year. You can send them a box of your unwanted clothes or textiles, including this Travel Case & you'll get $25 off your next order with us! Find out more here
- Sensitive Deodorant: Apply to clean and dry skin after showering. To apply rub a pea-sized amount between fingers and then directly onto your armpit, rub in as required. Reapply as often as needed and always reply after swimming, exercising or towelling. END OF LIFE: Re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
- 100% Palm Oil Free Certified by Orangutan Alliance
- 1. Using our Body Brush start from your feet and brush upward along your legs in long, fluid strokes toward your heart.
- 2. Repeat on your arms, moving in strokes towards your heart.
- 3. To dry brush your torso and back use circular motions, adjusting pressure for what feels right for you.
- 4. A few brushes per area of your body is sufficient. Don’t go over the same area too many times as you may cause irritation.
- 5. We suggest dry brushing daily.
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience:
Standard Australia Post eParcel
$10 flat rate or FREE Standard AU Shipping on orders over $100
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware or ceramic items internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.