This incredible Sustainable Skincare Set includes everything you need to glow up your Winter skincare routine while remaining completely plastic free!
Our Sweet Orange Face Bar contains a unique blend of nourishing ingredients like Jojoba Oil known for its ability to moisturise and Kakadu Plum with its high concentration of Vitamin C.
It creates a beautiful lather and can be used with our Konjac Sponge for the perfect eco friendly cleanse.
Finish your sustainable skincare routine with our silky soft Face Oil that can be used morning and night. Rich in antioxidants including Vitamin A, C and E this oil is the answer to a healthy dewy glow. The best part? It's made right here in Australia. Our beautiful Face Oil is suitable for a wide range of skin types & to level up your self care game, we recommend using alongside our Gua Sha Tool to assist the absorption of the oil into your skin. Every Face Oil now comes with a glass pipette to assist with application.
We’ve also included your favourite travel tin to house your Face Bar!
Zero plastic, zero nasties and only clean, conscious ingredients that work. Good for you, and good for the planet.
- 1 x Face Oil & Glass Pipette
- 1 x Gua Sha Face Tool
- 1 x Konjac Sponge
- 1 x Aluminium Travel Tin
- Our Sweet Orange Face Bar is lightly scented and super hydrating
- One bar = 3.5 bottles of regular face wash! Plastic free perfection.
- Our Face Bar and Face Oil are both Australian Made, Vegan Friendly, full of essential oils, no nasties & great for all skin types.
- The Face Oil: 30ml
- Konjac Sponge: 8cm diameter by 3.5cm high
- Aluminium Travel Tin: 7cm diameter x 3.5cm high
- The Face Oil: Use the enclosed glass dropper by popping inside the bottle, allowing oil to fill the reservoir, pop your finger over the top and lift the dropper out of the bottle. Once your finger releases from the dropper, the oil will dispense into your hand. Or, place two fingers over the opening of the bottle and tip it over, dab and apply a small amount to your skin, moving fingers in a circular motion around the face and neck. Alternatively, pour a 5c coin amount of oil into the palm of your hand and apply to your face and neck in circular motions. Gently tap into the skin until dry before applying any additional products.
- Konjac Sponge: The sponge will be hard when dry. Rinse before use and squeeze a few times gently until it softens. Massage into skin in circular motions either on its own or with a small amount of cleanser (you can lather our Face Bar directly onto the sponge too!). Rinse sponge after use and hang to dry. Will last up to 3 months with daily use. Dispose of it in your home compost at the end of its life.
- Aluminium Travel Tin: Re-use this tin over and over, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
- Our Face Oil is made from 100% naturally derived and 60% certified organic ingredients
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience:
Standard Australia Post eParcel
$10 flat rate or FREE Standard AU Shipping on orders over $100
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware or ceramic items internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.