One of my favourite parts of the week is to get to the local Farmers Market. These thriving local communities are good for your soul, your hip pocket & your health. The less miles our food can travel the better, right?
A big part of our DNA at Seed & Sprout is problem solving. It seems like sooo long ago that we developed the concept of the Farmers Market Set. This came from my own need for a more sustainable option. This was back when supermarkets were still using plastic bags!!
The idea was simple; it needed to be versatile, durable & design led. Humble brag, ummm we nailed it! 6 years later it's still one of our top selling products. I still get a lil proud mumma moment when I see one of our bags at the market.
A new bundle edition to our Reusable Shopping Bags and Totes collection; our Farmers Market Essentials! Providing you with just the essentials you need (at the best value!) so you can shop plastic-free and efficiently!
Never pick up a plastic bag at the fruit and vegetable section again. Our plastic-free shopping journey began here, with these humble cotton mesh bags. Our Reusable Mesh Produce Bags come in 5 assorted sizes for separating out your cherry tomatoes from your bananas and your apples from your broccoli.
Don't worry about your bread or your bananas getting squished on the way home with our practically perfect shopping bag. We've included 2 of our best-selling Pocket Tote Shopping Bag which is way bigger than it looks!
Facts that still amaze me about our Farmers Market Set:
- it's made from sturdy GOTS Certified Organic canvas,
- our tote bag has 6 large internal pockets to keep things organised, balance weights and stop your jars and veg from banging up against each other.
- it's deceptively roomy & carries an average of 3 standard bag loads. Dimensions: 40cm (L) x 17cm (W) x 38cm (H) (Handle is 28 cm high)
- neutral tones & minimalist design, you don't have to compromise style for practicality.
- it folds away to nothing (we did a video tutorial on Insta!)
- wash in cold water with a mild detergent, they're organic cotton so can handle a wash. Line dry to prevent shrinkage.
- it's the perfect travel bag (trust me & every team member, it's a must have in teh case!)
If you've never been to your local market - check out this website for more information