Everyone loves a roast potato right? So versatile, budget friendly & now you can keep them for longer with our Limited Edition Vegetable Storage containers. Here's our easy recipe for the most delicious, crispy Air Fryer potatoes. You. Are. Welcome.
2 handfuls of your favourite spuds (we love the small, white waxy types)
Fresh rosemary sprigs
Salt & pepper to season
This recipe is designed for cooking in an Air Fryer but can be cooked in a conventional oven on a baking tray - we'd recommend using Un-Baking Paper to reduce the single use waste.
2. Pat dry with a tea towel & place into our Air Fryer Square Bowl
3. Add potatoes to Air Fryer Square Bowl & drizzle with olive oil - shake to coat the potatoes.
4. Season with salt & pepper & add sprigs of fresh rosemary.
5. Place in Air Fryer for 20 mins on 190 degrees.
6. Checking at 10 minute mark & shaking potatoes to ensure they all cook evenly.
7. Carefully remove from Air Fryer & allow to cool before serving.
This recipe also works well for meal prep. Reduce the overall cooking time to 15 mins, allow to cool & then freeze in an Eco Stow. Thaw the potatoes by reheating in the Air Fryer for up to 10 mins - an easy mid week meal!!