Indulge your taste buds with a delightful twist on classic lemon tarts - the Air Fryer Lemon Tarts! Elevate your dessert game effortlessly with this quick and easy recipe. With just a few simple steps, you'll be experiencing the perfect blend of tangy and sweet flavours.
2x sheets short crust pastry, defrosted
1 cup condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a bowl add the condensed milk, egg & vanilla essence.
2. Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the bowl & stir until all mixed through.
3. Place your Seed & Sprout Air Fryer Mini Pie Moulds onto the pastry & cut around them.
4. Once you have the cut out moulds, place the pastry into each mould.
5. Fill the moulds with the condensed milk mixture & top each one with grated lemon rind from the lemon you used earlier.
6. Carefully place the moulds into the Air Fryer at 180 degrees for approximately 6-8 minutes. Keep checking just to make sure you don’t burn them.
7. Take them out once the tops are bubbling and golden. Carefully remove from the Air Fryer & allow to cool. Serve straight away or save for a special occasion - these are going to be a crowd favourite.
Optional: prepare these delicious Tarts in advance (cooking them 3/4 of the way) & place them in the freezer in our Eco Stow Rectangle for reheating in the Air Fryer or the Oven.